Skip to main content

greetings all,

i wanted to ask,

can i make 1 activity, with many participant, but if 1 participant, submit, it doesn't mean done, so for example, 1 activity "a", have participant "user 1", "user 2", "user 3", they have same group

but if one of them submit, the activity must wait user 2 and user 3, is it possible??

how??

Hi there.

You can do what you want to by creating multiple slots and then adding a succeeding rule to the activity. Do you know how to do this?

thank's for replay my question,

is it to choose in action out come, with locigal function " all slots " = submit ?? and in destination rules, choose " create a slot for each role and group "??

hehe.. sorry.. i'm new in k2..can you tell me step by step about succeeding rule??

Best Regards,

Hi there. There's an excellent white paper which describes this in a lot of detail - you can download it from here if you have access: http://help.k2.com/en/AdvancedDestinations_Whitepaper.aspx

The title of it is "K2 blackpearl] Roles and Advanced Destination Rules" and if you google that you will definitely find a copy.

That said, you're on the right track. If you create multiple slots you are creating the activity (or the event, I can't remember off the top of my head) multiple times so each person can do what they need to. Each time a person completes their task, the activity's succeeding rule is evaluated. If the succeeding rule evaluates to true then the activity is completed and it moves on to evaluating which line(s) to follow. If the succeeding rule is false, it waits for the next person to complete their task.

Hope that helps.

great, thank you

it's really helping me..

Best Regards,