Skip to main content

I have a configured a parallel activity (plan all at once, create a slot for each destination). This activity takes the approval path if all the approvers approve it and takes the rejected path if any one of them rejects it.

For approval i have configured as All slots of ActionResult = Approved

For rejection i have configured as At Least 1 of ActionResult = Declined

The approval is working fine. It moves to the next activity when all the destination users approve it, but the rejection is giving issues. It is waiting for all the destination users to decline their activity.

I have done this kinda configuration earlier in previous workflows but this one is giving problems what exactly is the problem.?

All our workflows which were developed earlier having similar configuration are not working now.

We have updated version of k2 blackpearl 0807(4.8210.2.450). This problem surfaced only after installing the update

Is this an issue due to the patch update. I have searched the kb but i could not find valid information.

Hi,

I've tried this on a 370 VPC which was then upgraded to 450. In both instances the correct path was followed. I used two users and the line rules set up as you described. I did not redeploy my process after the upgrade and in my testing I used an application built on SourceCode.Workflow.Client to execute the actions. If you did something differently, please let me know so that I can try this on my side. 

This does not suggest that it is not a bug, but it might be something else.

Try updating your design templates for the affected activities, and also re-run the wizards and double-check the outcomes.

If you are still seeing the behaviour, log a support ticket on the Customer and Partner Portal so that it can be investigated thoroughly by the K2 support team.

Regards,

I redeployed the solution into test environment. It didn work as it is supposed to be. But what i cannot understand is that how the workflows which are in production are not working properly now.

Hi,

I'm not sure whether your line rules evaluate boolean fields, but have a look at http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/KB000476.aspx.

This is resolved in KB 483 which can be downloaded from this page http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default.aspx.

This might resolve your problems if the outcomes evaluate boolean fields.

Let me know if this resolved your problem.

Regards,

No it did not solve the issue. I will log a support ticket soon