Skip to main content

Symptoms

Package will validate but not deploy

Diagnoses

_1
This package is two views and using all existing SharePoint smart objects and even thought the package is validated I still do not get a next or finish button. I was working with a larger package I could not get to validate so I tried smaller package and it will not deploy. I have worked through many issues trying to get a package to build that would deploy and when I can get one built it will not deploy.

_2
Notification was not working:
7008 The following error occurred while executing policy for CustomEventInstanceID: 2149 : Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.EventBus.MessageBusRecorder.​dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. : The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002).

7498 An error has occurred: System.Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.EventBus.MessageBusRecorder.​dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. : The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
at SourceCode.EventBus.Server.EventQueueProcessing.ExecuteAssembly(Int32 CustomEventInstanceID, Int32 CustomEventID, ResolvedPolicyMapping resolvedPolicyMapping, Boolean isConditional, Int32 eventTypeID)
at SourceCode.EventBus.Server.EventQueueProcessing.ProcessEvent(Int32 ID)

Resolution

_1
We applied a coldfix for package and deployment and then recreated the package from the source environment after which we were able to deploy to the destination environment.

_2
We found a hidden special character in both the K2hostserver.exe.config file and in the aEventbus].[EventPolicyMapping] table. Updating both location and restarting the K2 blackpearl server service resolved the issue.

Be the first to reply!