Skip to main content

Symptoms

I'm trying to package a SP solution and I'm getting the following error message

'Display Travel Request History' View is referencing the 'SiteURL: https://portal.denallix.com' property on the 'ListSetting' ListSetting that could not be found.
'Display Travel Request History' View is referencing the 'ListSetting' ListSetting that could not be found.
'Display Travel Request History' View is referencing the 'ListID: c689b50d-8580-4227-ab7b-2c3e9e1a0d9b' property on the 'ListSetting' ListSetting that could not be found.

I ran through the rules on the views where the error messages are coming up and the rules generated by K2 were not configured correctly (required fields were not mapped), did the mapping and finished editing the views, checked them in, and I'm still getting the same error message in PandD.

Diagnoses

During troubleshooting issue in this ticket we ran into UI issue with K2 for SharePoint designer where ID field is being moved to Parameters instead of Input Properties section.
This is a known issue in Smartforms and Labs has linked the ticket to the bug. It is slated to be fixed in our next release 4.6.10

The issue here is when you have a View parameter with the same name as the SmartObject input property the mappings go all wonky.

So in this case, if you rename the “ID” view parameter to “ID1” and do the mapping again it will stick.

Resolution

Resolved the original issue by rolling back his VM to previous version and was able to create package successfully.

Be the first to reply!