Skip to main content

When I try to print certain Nintex forms in Internet Explorer 11, multi line text fields overlap with one another causing some areas of the page to be blank and other pages to have lines of text overlapped. This happens if I try to print to PDF or to a printer.

The same forms print with minor issues in Firefox. The text doesn't overlap, but shrinks in one section. Safari is a bigger mess than IE. Chrome prints perfectly.

Since Nintex doesn't allow me to edit forms in anything other than IE, I would have expected IE to be the one browser that prints the forms without a problem, not Google Chrome.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it? Can anyone confirm that if I upgrade to Nintex Forms Enterprise this won't be an issue with the Print to PDF function?

Thanks!

I also have the same issue with overlapping fields. I have few repeating sections on the form.

Thanks.

I am also having this issue, any insight or help would be great.

Does anyone have an answer to this question? I'm having this problem now, two years after it was first asked....

Edited to add: haven't tried it yet but looks like this blog post addresses this question: