Skip to main content

"Out of Office" is a useful componant, but run improperly on my computer:

1 When user set Out of Office and all option on the page, his works cannot be redirect to the agent auto. Only after the out of office user release the process instance which is in open status manually by himself, then the works can be redirect.

2 Except administrator, other person cannot open Out of Office page, error message is Logon fail for user K2Mega... . I am sure OutOfOffice Web App is using Windows Integrated authorization mode.

3 I change the K2OutofOffice.config set the interval to 30 to see the result, but found Out of Office doesn t work, none of the work is redirected.

Hi Karon,

1. Redirecting 'Open' items - Yes, we are aware of a couple of issues and this would be fixed in the next service pack release - Not sure when it will be released though.

2. and 3: This is not right - it should work. Please open a formal support ticket for this issue. Probably just a configuration problem. http://portal.k2workflow.com

Are you sure you've got the latest version of the K2.net Out-of-Office component - K2.net 2003 OutOfOffice with SP1 (3.5252.1.0)?

Regards,
Ockert