Skip to main content

Hi!

I'm new here and also in K2.

I need help about Out of office configuration in K2 Workspace. How can i cofigure out of office option on only one process instance?

thanks

Have a look at this part in the documentation:

Management > K2 Workspace > K2 Workspace Overview > Home > Configuration > Out of Office > Configuring Out of Office > In K2 Workspace

You will have to play around with the exception rules to set the delegate for the specific process. I think the catch will be that you still need to supply a user to whom to forward all your items. Meaning that user will be your OOO delegate and then the exception rule will allow for only that specific process to be delegate to someone else.

If this is not the behavior that you seek I don’t think that it is possible to be in office but only set OOO for a certain Process. If this is what you seek, I would suggest logging a K2 Support ticket to get it logged as a feature.

HTH

Vernon

Hi,

Funny enough you cannot have an Out of Office exception configured without having a main out of office user defined. I guess the only way to do this would be to configure a main out of office user and then configure an exception for your process to the user who needs to deal with those tasks.

For more information on Out of Office you can take a look at  the following section of the K2 blackpearl Documentation for more information: Management > K2 Workspace > K2 Workspace Overview > Home > Configuration > Out of Office (http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearl1370/Workspace_Out_of_Office.html)

Hope this helps!

Unfortunately I do not have premission to (http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearl1370/Workspace_Out_of_Office.html) but I understod what You mean with configuring main out of office user.

Thanks all for help.

Take care...

The infomation in the URL Johan provided can befound in the K2Docs as well...

Management > K2 Workspace > K2 Workspace Overview > Home > Configuration > Out of Office