Skip to main content

I have a large workflow that I am receiving Out of Memory and/or Undefined messages when I try to save and publish. This is getting super frustrating because it has taken me weeks to complete by doing piece by piece by piece. I read that others are having this issue and to reboot the machine. This has not worked for me. Another had suggested to break this workflow into links and link it to each other. I am trying to get the best suggestions before I have to redo. If that has to happen, I fear I will boycout Nintex and quit my job. lol

Thanks in advance

Hey there, Was this issue resolved when you broke the workflow down? I have a similar workflow, probably bigger, with custom Task Forms with lots of data and collecting different information in each. We sometimes see this issue for the same workflow in one environment but not the other (Prod and DEV are fine while UAT farm is having trouble with publishing this workflow). So I'm trying to find out if I break it down in DEV and move it over to UAT, this issue will go away or do we have to re-build UAT servers!!