Skip to main content

Hi:

Neophyte so apologies. Did look around for a solution and came across other references to this but not in my scenario.

New K2 install on a new SP2013 farm. going through the tutorials and trying to do the basic InfoPath Integration and get this error when trying to get past the Process Start Details.

Have admin rights to the farm and full to the SQL database, which seems to be a common theme. Very basic IP form, did apply Trust rights to the form. Sure I'm missing something. Thoughts?

14843i4C7711319877845C.png

In the wizard page before this wizard page, are you selecting the Infopath Form Source Location from 'Local or Network Location' or 'Form Library'? 

If you are using the Form Library option, does the behavior change if you copy the Infopath template locally and then try the 'Local or Network Location' to see if it makes a difference.

If it was selected from a network location, try copying it locally to the client machine.

Thanks for the reply but this actually turned out to be a problem on the client side. Reinstalled on another machine and no problems.