Skip to main content

Hi,

Has anyone used the Send Document to Repository action?

I'm trying to copy a document from one O365 document library to a document library in another site (same site collection) so I decided to use this action.  I set the filter to "Send all documents to repository" but when I run the workflow, I receive the error message "Unable to find document to repository".  I don't think my selected document is being recognised.

So I tried to be smart and selected a filtered value based on a column value on the column 'client name'.  However this time the workflow failed saying the column name doesn't exist: Filter rule error, column 'Client Name' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

I have no doubt I have missed something obvious.  Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Emily,

I can confirm that content organiser is activated in both the destination site and the site of origin.  I had to turn this on to run the send to O365 action but it doesn't seem to have made a difference for the send doc to repository action.

Cheers,

Chris

That'll be it Em.  I was trying to copy/move from one site to the other.  I did use the send doc to o365 action in the end but this is good to know.  Thanks!

Is there an alternative action today that can help send document to repository in different site collection? I notice the behavior of this action is same.

Chris Ben‌ I've just been asked a similar question and I was getting the Unable to find error when using the send to document repository. I tried the Office 365 Upload File action and it works nicely, between tenants. Use with the new Connections capability in O365.

Nice!