Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

We have an issue with a workflow we are designing in K2 (v4.5). I have added a simple ClientEvent which displays an ASPX form for reviewing documents. In this activity, I have configured my own user for testing purposes. My e-mailaddress is correctly configured.

However, when I enable the Notify destination users setting, it does not send an e-mail. I get a .NET Framework error on the MailAddress constructor claiming that "address" cannot be empty. Strange, because my e-mail address is configured properly. When I add a new E-mail Event to the same activity, it works perfectly.

Am I missing something? Any ideas how to troubleshoot further?

Please Check wether in Active Directory  your Email Address is properly configured and even verify that the user is Active. Verify these things then it should work.

Hello,

The user is active and the e-mailaddress is configured properly. I do get the following error after rebooting the server. The error occurs when I try to edit the client event.

Error in hostserver.config (line 105): The tag [smartactionsenabled] is not recognized as type boolean.

But I see lots of these tokens in the config file, but it seems this one is not getting replaced?

Thx.