Skip to main content

I have K2 BlackPearl 4.6.6 and SmartForms 1.0.5.

Email events are workink fine, but in an activity with an SmartForms client event, default notifications are not working.

At Event Viewer I have this error:

61007 Permanent failure sending message (Activity name): System.Exception: No destinations could send the message (Activity name). at SourceCode.MessageBus.Server.MessageBusRuntime.SourceCode.MessageBus.IMessageDestination.Send(String title, MessageExtendedInformation extended, IEnumerable`1 attachments, MessageBodyReader[] messageBodies)

Any ideas?

If your loading your Destination Users from SQL or SharePoint user variable, then you can put K2: in front of it to see if it then works (Thank you Gail for that tip).

11713i7FD784147EE5D6DE.png

Thank you for the response.

I'm loading destination from an SmartObject:

13261iA965A402849BE5E3.png

that returns a list of users:

15989i12864D75DFE3D9AC.png

The task is correctly assigned, but the notification gives error.

I have tried the K2: prefix with the same result.

Rosa,

What is your data source?  SQL or SharePoint?  A good way to start trouble shooting is to see the output and put the data into some type of output that you can view like a data lable in SmartForms or into a column into sharepoint.

There is a possiblility, there is a configuration problem within your K2 environment if you've never used this feature before.

This "no destinations" error can also mean:

1. There is no connection string in K2HostServer.exe.config for the "FROM" address of the notification (the FROM environment variable usually). If that is the case, you need to add a connection string so K2 can figure out how to send mail from that address.
  2. You have used the same user as a destination in the process as is running the K2 service itself. This most commonly happens in Development environments, where you are running the console as yourself, and try to send a client event to yourself as well.

HTH,

Gail