Skip to main content

I've already entered this question on this site under Getting Started, and had no help to resolve.  

I've also submitted this issue to support@nintex.com twice, and received no replies from anyone, not even a confirmation that I submitted a support request.

This is serious and I need help ASAP!

I have a Request Data page, and I created a content type called BookReviewContentType with 2 field columns called Review and Rating.  The 2 fields are not showing up on the Request Data form when I click on the email link to complete the workflow task.  I published the workflow, so I know the content type does exist in the site, and the field columns exist on the site as well.  I see them as part of the appropriate content type on Site Settings, Site Columns page, and Site Content Types page. But I don't know why they are not displaying on the Request Data form.  It does not make any sense.

I need a response from a support tech!

Hey Nick,

I am checking into this right now. Stay tuned!

Please reach out to me if you do not hear anything back this afternoon/evening.

Hey Nick,

We should have someone reaching out to you right now. Would you mind updating your other thread once you have a resolution? It will likely help out others in the future. happy.png

Cheers!