Skip to main content

Hi all,

I am getting following error meassage when tried to perform any action from the portal,

Error 1396: at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.InternalConnection.Call(ArchiveX ar, MessageType msgtype) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.InternalConnection.CallFunction(ArchiveX ar) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection.OpenWorklistItem(String SerialNumber, String Platform, Boolean Alloc, Boolean IgnoreStatus, String ManagedUser) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection.OpenWorklistItem(String SerialNumber, String Platform) at BP.ActionTracker.UserControls.ATActionItemDetails.btnRestartWF_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Has anyone come across this issue? Please help us overcome this.

if the status of worklist item is open instead of available  then user will get the above error message.I am not able to replicate the "open" stage in workspace.All the time getting available status.

Thanks,

Roli

Hi Roli,

I'm afraid I don't have a solution for you, but we're experiencing the same error in the Workspace. I'll follow this conversation, and if my engineer manages to fix it will aim to respond and let you know how we fared.

Thank you,

Soraya