Skip to main content
I have a InfoPath Form Services form that has multiple views. I have one view set in the start process fo the workflow. When I deploy the form correctly using the administrator approved upload via Central admin, I don't have any submit button on the form when I click New on the form library. Also, the form errors for the first time when I click new, and then when I refresh it opens the form. However, when I add a submit button to the form, it opens the pages with no errors, but adds a Task Action dropdown field to the form too. How do I get the form to have the submit button at the top of the IP form in the browser after deploying?

If you need the standard InfoPath submit button then you have to enable it in InfoPath.  When designing the form go to the Tools menu, then Submit Options and check the desired settings.

The Task Action drop down will only be added to views that are used in client events.  Are you reusing the initial view in a client event in an activity in the process?

Does your form have code-behind or otherwise require full trust?  Only those need to be approved via central admin; otherwise K2 will deploy the form with the process.

David

Actually, an oversight on my part. All th other options were checked except for the following:

click on Tools > Form Options, Browser section: Check Submit under the "Include the following commands on the toolbars:"