Skip to main content

Hello!

Let's talk about Nintex Mobile. Specifically, let's talk about the task sort in the system. You have a few choices:

• Created Date
  • Due Date
  • Initiator
  • Name
  • Workflow Name

In this situation, I'm using the Name sort. Here is how my data appears:

• Test 39.81-39.89 T_RHRA
  • Test 39.81-39.89 T_RSI
  • Test 160.45-160.52 R_RHRA
  • Test 25.30-25.36 R_RSI
  • Test 55.32-55.62 L_RHRA

If it had been 160, 25, 39, 55, I would have written it off as just "one of those things" but nope it seems to think that this is the right order. There are no spacing differences, the word is the same every time at the front.

My secondary issue for my client is (and I will submit this via User Voice) is that they want to sort by another column that comes with the data. But that's an aside.

So I guess my question is: does everyone run into this same sort issue? Have you run into other issues? Does anyone see a pattern in here that would sort it in this way?

Cheers,

Rhia

Ah heck. Looks like this IS a known issue.

Also:  https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/229417-6-nintex-mobile-apps/suggestions/9301743-second-level-sorting-of-tasks

Still interested in what others are experiencing or if you have work around ideas for me.

Hi Rhia, 

I have not yet noticed this sort issue.  I will test it when i get a chance.   I think it would be nice to be able to sort by a status field as well.  We have some workflows where a person can be head of department, nominated as well as an Area Leader and these are also statuses used in some of these workflows to indicate the progress through the whole workflow.  To be able to sort by these statuses would give the user a quick sort on the importance of the tasks. 

What I have also noticed is the removal of tasks that does not exist anymore or were approved on SharePoint but they are still showing in the app.