Skip to main content

Hello everybody,

I´m still working on my first project which contains nintex forms.
Everything works fine but at one point I still have some problems.

I have a decision with two values and I like to set one of those as default,

because in 99,99% of the cases the user will click on "Weiterleiten".

Decision.png

Still tried several things - but nothing worked.
Hope that one of you could help me - I couldn´t find any information in the community.

Thanks in advance for your help.
André

Try creating a column on your Sharepoint list with options, where you can set the default option.

Then use that column on the form

First of all I´d like to say thank you for your reply.

I´m not sure if I explained the problem the right way...
So I´ll try it again:
The form is a Nintex form out of a Flexi-Task. So the Flexi-Task has two outputs "Workflow abbrechen" and "Weiterleiten".
And in 99% of the cases the user will use the "Weiterleiten" way and we´d like to mark "Weiterleiten" as default value in the Nintex-Form of the Flexi-Task.

Already tried it with the ID of the values of the Decision/Ergebnis as default value.Standardwert.png

Hi Andre,

I remember that when you preview it, it is not defaulted all the time but well when you publish it and you run the workflow.

Did you try that?

Regards,

Christophe

Hi Andre,

did you tried to access the control via JavaScript and set the selected option manualy when the form is opened?

Regards

The IDs are 0 and 1. If you want the first option, put 0 and if you want the second option, put 1.

This does not appear to work as described.  The control does not get a default as configured.

look on this Default Decision Rule 

If I'm right you're trying to set the default value of a lookup field.

If so these may help....

https://ootbtutorials.com/2016/02/15/nintex-forms-default-value-for-lookup-fields/

https://community.nintex.com/thread/7662

‌ no actually trying to set the default for a "decision" choice control w/out having to use JavaScript.

Here's a screen shot off the control which is part of the Flexi Task custom Nintex Form.

Instead of being able to set the default value of the control e.g.

You have to use JavaScript.  Here I've added the JS to the xx button.

Hi @ André Grodtke Patti Naccarati

were you able to resolve your problem?

if so, could you select an answer that helped you and mark it 'correct answer'?

#BRGreview