Skip to main content

I have a form with some radio buttons and some checkboxes. They present themselfes very nice in Edit mode, but when I open the form in View mode, these are transformed into text links. The checked items are even shown as a semicolon separated list of the items. Not very pretty as you can see in the attached screenshot.

How can I make the fields appear as the UI types (disabled of course) that I decided upon using when I designed the form?

Nintex form edit-view.png

Regards

Leif

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for the suggestion. It almost works. My section with the radiobutton now works perfectly, but the checkboxes doesn't show up at all when I set the control to "Edit mode". I have a filter on the checkboxes control, so different options appear based on the selection in the radio set (cascading effect). If I remove the filter, then the checkboxes appear correctly. WOuld you consider this to be a bug or is there some workaround for this as well?

Nintex form edit-view2.png

I have filed this as a bug. Since it is only not working when there is filtering applied to the control, it would imply that this is supposed to be working.