Skip to main content

Hi all,

Really need your help with this, I have to have this working by tomorrow...

This was working fine, however, since CONFIGURE was ran on K2 blackpearl and Smartforms Setup Managers, the PDFs have reverted back to the old PDF converter method in Workspace to UseWebkit=false and serialiazResources=false with Authentication mode imperonate and enforce impersonation.

As a result, the PDFs are generated ok, but very blurry.

To address the blurred PDFs, we previously (before running the setup managers as mentioned above) used Webkit and the PDFs came out great.

So i went back and changed the useWebkit setting to true and reset IIS and restarted the K2 Server service, now what is happening is that all PDFs are only showing the first inch of text in the PDF, the rest of it is blank....

Can anyone please help with this? Like i said, it was previously working, but now after the configs were done using setup blackpearl/smartform setup manager, the settings have gone have to default for the PDFconverter Services in Workspace.

Any had this before and know how to fix it?

We are on blackpearl 4.6.8 and smartforms 1.0.7. I looked at all the KB articles etc before posting here, but nothing works

Thanks as always, normally i have time to fix issues, but really need some help with this super fast as i am away after tomorrow....

Be the first to reply!

Hi,

Maybe you already solved the issue?

I found this in the K2 smartforms 1.0.7 (4.12165.1635.0) Known Issues document:

Blank PDF issue: Directly after performing an IIS reset, the generated PDF may appear blank. This is as a result of the engine not handling Claims based authentication correctly.
Workaround:
This issue is resolved by duplicating the runtime site folder, creating a new web application in IIS and setting the authentication of the site to use Windows authentication and not Forms authentication. In addition a conversion delay of a few seconds should be set or the site should be warmed up before creating PDF’s after an IIS reset.

Kind Regards,

M