Skip to main content

Hi all!  I've been tasked with developing my 1st K2 workflows that will do the following:

1.  Kick off K2 workflow when listitem is added/updated
2.  Client form generated displaying all the fields of the listitem <-- this is where I am erroring atm, with actions to Approve/Decline
3.  Approve simply sets a flag on the listitem, a boolean field "Approved"

I'm using K2 w/Visual Studio 2010.

For some reason, the online help and tutorials haven't been much help.  Maybe I haven't found the right sample.   My workflow is being kicked off, assigning to the right people - but if I try and open it, I get this error: DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'LinkToItem_K2_ServiceDefinedDisplay'.

I could really use some specific help with setting up #2 above.

I have a series of more difficult challenges to complete this, but at this point the simple stuff is giving me the biggest headache.

Thanks!

Hi Atarvin,

Could you get past this issue?

I'm guesing #2 is a custom aspx form?  Could you perhaps attach the code of where you are trying to set the fields?

Let me know.

Frikkie

No, I still haven't resolved the issue.  It's not an aspx form, it's the out of the box K2 Forms Generation Client Event, tied to display the List item retrieved from the SmartObject. 

What I'm led to believe, at the moment, is that the smart object is having issues with the list due to some wonky internal names.  Also, the list has all kinds of fields including calculated and Total rollups - I'm not sure if these will even be returned, but more importantly, will it cause the SO to fail?