NAB K2 Synergy Enterprise Broker
This broker is design to allow access to provide connectivity Exact Synergy Enterprise�. This broker will provide CRUD+L (Create, Read, Update, Delete, plus List) access to any objects with the Synergy Enterprise repository that are accessible via Web Services.
- Access to all Web Service enabled entities in Synergy Enterprise repository
- Create and Update will only pass, and will only therefore update, the values passed in from K2
- Security shift certain operations to a single credential, such as ServiceAccount, to provide access to methods user may not have access to.
- For this service broker to properly function the following must be met:
- Exact Synergy Enterprise version 452 or higher
- Synergy virtual directory that is configured for Window Authentication (Form Authentication on the Synergy instance is not supported)
- SSL Certificate is STRONGLY SUGGESTED (yes even for internal traffic)
Please see documentation and source in attached or on CodePlex at address above.