Skip to main content
Hi all

i have some questions that i,m still not sure about this K2. If we open the workspace, it will show the report, worklist etc for the windows log in user am i right? So what will happen for those users that sharing the same computer with same login ID. E.g. all the normal staffs use the same computer to access the system using 'Guest' as the windows login ID. How the K2 can differentiate the worklist for these different users using the same windows log in ID. Because I,m thiking to create a log in page for my system application since there would be multiuser sharing a same computer. But how do i make the workspace recognise the user and just display the worklist for the user logged in to my system application, not log in to the windows. Is there any way that allows me to change the authentication?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I think the easiest way to do this is to switch to SQL User Manager instead of Active Directory as your authentication mode. Then you will have a standard login page to handle security and a database where the users' details like their manager, email address, etc. can be maintained.

The SQL User Manager is available for download from the partner portal. After you've logged into the portal, you can find it at "Downloads", "Additional Components".

HTH