Skip to main content

Hello all,

is there a way to configure a multiselect in SmartForms list views? Something like in SharePoint lists with a leading checkbox.

Many thanks!

Joachim

12705iC3F6D18306BB2C1E.png

Hi Dodge,

Can you please briefly elaborate your requirement why do you want multiselect option in list view.

When K2 smartforms version from 1.0.2 is providing you a checkbox list control, you can use that in your item view itself and you can configure your data source through smartobject.

Thanks,

Prajwal Shambhu

Hi Prajwal,

1st - I am are quite new to K2 so basically the solution could in fact using the checkbox list control that you suggested. I just didn't discover it yet. What I am currently developing is a employee inventory process. Every employee receives a laptop and various other items during the course of his time at the company I work for and with this process I want to keep track of every item. So every employee receives a bunch of items that I want to show in a list view. Now one of these items might be exchanged or removed so somebody in a role of an asset manager wants to select one or more of these items (checkbox) and run a workflow for the selected items.

If I could use the checkbox control in a list view to select multiple items my problems would be solved.

Many thanks!

Joachim

Hi Dodge,

Did you figure out how to implement the leading checkboxes? I'd like to do the same thing.

Thanks,

Theresa

Hey Theresa,

Were you trying to create a SmartForm off of an existing sharepoint list?  If you throw in a screen shot of your list/library, I will re-create it on my end and we should be able to work through a solution.

Hi Dodge76

There is currently no fuctionality for this, this is as per design K2 designer is created to let the user only adjust data on a single record at a time.

Kind Regards

Raymond

I do this with stored procedures using SQL's pivot to flatten the data for display and editing and then reverse the process to save the data.

Hi 

I think this would help you I found it in K2 KB's

http://help.k2.com/kb001304

++