Skip to main content

I have 16 processes that can happen in parrallel.  Each of the users needs to access the information in the smart form and/or interact with the form, or just interact with the e-mail to mark their tasks complete.

How do you allow multiple people to use the same smartform to mark their tasks complete in parrallel?  Do I need to make 16 copies of the form?

Hi Doreen

I suggest that you use Destination User Slot  - this is used to configure K2 to allocate a slot to each destination user by specifying the number of slots per activity instance, this would be the amount of users/groups that will recieve a certain task (can be a form as well) as the process continues through the workflow

Please see the link below to see how to do the above.

http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpointUserGuide4.6.4/Destination_Rule_-_Multiple_slots_created_but_not_executed.html

Thank you, Raymond.  I'm finally getting back to this.  If I specify the maximum number of 'potential' destinations (some of the destinations will be conditional based on the classification of the employee terminated), will that require that all the potential destinations have to take action before the workflow will archive?