Skip to main content

I have requirement that when workflow goes to this state, it will send work list item to multiple users, everyone can open and see it details (in the same time).

But only 1 action from 1 user is needed.

I tried to set destination users to plan per destination, all at once and fix to 1 slot. but it does not meet requirement because worklist can be opened only by 1 person only.

so I changed to create slots for each destination users, and set outcome of each action to "At least 1 of ...." I hoped it will go to next activity immediately when one of destination users takes action but it does not, it still wait for all destination to take action.

How can I solve this problem? please help

Hi Boo,

So you have multiple users that can receive the worklist item in their tasklist. However, as soon as anyone of those users open that worklist item, the rest of the destination users should not be able to see the item in their worklists anymore?

Regards,

Coenie

Hi Jacobok, thanks for your reply :)

But no, every destination users can view details from link provided by K2 many times as they like, but if one of them take action, workflow will go to next activity immediately.

In the destination rule, select Plan per slot>All at once> select create slots for each destination users and resolve  all roles and groups to users. On the client event, set configure outcome of each action to "At least 1 of ....="action". Each destination user would be able to open the client even to action and one action will move on to the next event/activity.

Which blackpoint/blackpearl version and upgrade are you running?

Hi phung02, thanks for you reply

And sorry for late reply, I didn't come here for a while :P

I already tried destination rule exact what you explain before, but it turned out workflow still wait for all destination users... and the outcome of activity will be the first configured outcome rule.

By the way, I'm running on blackpearl 4.8210.3.0