Skip to main content

Hi Mates,

My requirment is i have  created the Sharepoint list and columns is ApprovalName & sequance

ApprovalName  sequance.

Jack                        1

Tom                        2

Tim                         3

Once workflow will trigger first it should goes to Jack{1}only .Once he approve then only it goes to Tom{2} and subsequent.

I have created the Smartobject to read the SP list. but now how i can identify once workflow get trigger it should goes to sequance 1 and when he approve then goes to 2,3.

and how we can maintain status that 1 lever approval is done and it should goes to 2nd level and n level.

Thanks

You are way overthinking this. All you need is a single approval activity. Add all of your users as destination users in the order you want them to approve. Change the activity to "plan per destination" and "plan one at a time." More info:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/4.6.6/webframe.html#destination_rule-destination_rule_options.html

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

How i can identified the sequance?Since the approver sequance is in Sharepoint list how i can read that list and sequance of approvers?

Thanks

The approval will be assigned to the users in the order which you assign the destinations.  If one user rejects, the appropriate activity outcome is assigned and other users don't get the task assigned to them.

I can't answer the order in which they should be assigned because that's a question specific to your business process.

You should be able to discover the sequence by the order the users are displayed when you query the SmartObject.  Use the SmartObject tester tool to execute it and the order will be top to bottom.  I believe that by default the SmartObject will use the item ID field from SharePoint to determine the first one in the list.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your reply.

I have select the Destination rule - Once at time

Create Slot for each destination

At destination set screen i had selected the sharepoint List in which my approvals are listed in sequance.

When workflow get trigger i can see worklist item is assign to my Sharepoint list group but i dont receive any mails and worklist item also not get assign.

what will be the issue?

Thanks

Hi,

I had created SO and add that SO in Roles and in Destination roles i have assign that Role.

Now how i can design workflow once 1st approval is approve it should goes to 2 user in SO.

i have tried that but in looping process it again assign worklist item to 1st user from SO.

Please let me know how i can design workflow which loop though SO and at once there is last user in SO it should complete the workflow.

Thanks

Guys any help on this workflow issue

Hi Guys

I have configure the outcome rule as attched image.

Now my problem is that in my group i had 2 users.

1. When workflow trigger it assign it to 1st user  and he can able to see item in his worklist item but he is not able to receive a mail containing worklist item link.

Once 1st user taken action now worklist item assign to 2nd user

2. But 2nd user not able to see that item in his worklist item but he is getting mail containing worklist item linkworklist item link.

What will be the issue why such odd behaviour is seens.

In both cases as Admin i can see the worklist item assign to both user from Workspace.

Is their any way i can configure sequentail workflow please help me .Appreciated your help on this.

Thnks

17066i146B224D31D7B5AF.png
13646i4DB9CBFCBAB95BFE.png
10962i7BB10FFAF196BE4D.png