Skip to main content

Hello K2 Community,

I am trying to move my custom list from the dev to the production. I am not sure how to proceed with that. Do I create a package from Form in the dev site and then go to my production side and deploy it in there? If that is the case I get the following window with there errors:

16507iEF94116D070342A8.png

How do I fix these? Otherwise can someone link me a good tutorial to do this process?

Thank you

Hello,

Try opening the workflow designer in dev. Step through each task of the workflow starting with the green start arrow. Make sure you double click on each one and click next through each one until you get the finish button. Save and deploy the workflow once all tasks have been stepped through. Once you have stepped through each task and did a save and deploy, package your Dev process again and deploy it into Production. This should resolve the issue. If not please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

When you click on the red validation error does it give you any additional information?

Thank you for the reply. I actually had to go back and make some additional changes and fix some bugs. I will work through the suggestiong you made and will get back to you.