Skip to main content

Hi,
I am developing K2 blackpearl 4.6.9 workflows on SharePoint library(I.e. SharePoint 2010 library).
I would like to move documnet set from one library to other library along with all its documents.
I am not able to move kindly help me out asap.
Thanks,
Piyush Kant
Contact Me : piyush.rai1985@gmail.com

Move Document Set

This wizard is found on the Document Sets Workflow Steps category.

What does it do?

The Move Document Set wizard moves a Document Set from one SharePoint Library to another Library. The original Document Set will be removed from the original Library.

The target Document Library where the Document Set will be moved to must have the Document Set Content Type enabled in order to use this wizard.

How is it used?

Using the scenario described in the Create Document Set wizard, after a proposal was declined, instead of deleting the declined proposals you might want to keep them in one location for later review or if a client reconsidered the proposal.

Drag the wizard from the Document Sets category to a workflow step on the design canvas.

DragDropMoveDocSet.png

• In the following images, click a field or control to get more information, such as what the field or control is used for and how to configure the field and use the control.
  • Wizards can be edited. For more information see Edit Wizards.