Skip to main content

While creating a form, I need two views to be next to each other.  On this form, I need the left hand view to be larger than the right.  When I try to modify either view's width, the right hand view will drop below the left view.

What are the options for modifying the layout of a form and the way the views are laid out?

In the example, I modified the right hand view width to 80%.  When I ran the form, it dropped it below the left hand view.

12154iE3DA902728DF60B7.png

I have the same issue with 75% and 25%. I am using SmartForms 1.05. I raised this as a question to K2 support.

The support replied that 50% / 50% should work while both views have a width of 100% and the form has a width of 100% also. I can confirm that this worked for me. There are plans to allow a type of form structure with different view widths in the future.

I was able to just bring all of the views I needed with their width's into a single view.  The right hand side (25%) had data that was going to render that did not need to take up 50% of the page...so I had to bring it all into one view.