Skip to main content
I'm having an issue on my development system where "Worklists" in management console is not showing the active worklist items for all users.  I need to have access to all the tasks even the ones not assigned to me.  Previously I would just go into Worklists and reassign the tasks to myself, but I can't seem to do this now because nothing shows up.  Anyone have any ideas why this isn't working?

Hi Jason,

There are two things I would check - I would assume that firstly you already have K2 admin rights in workspace, and are you referring to the actual worklists management area, or the main work list? In the worklist management area you should be able to see ALL work list items assigned to ALL users as long as you have K2 admin rights. 

Secondly, I would go to the process instance report and at that activity that you want to assign to your self, have a look at the destination users for that activity and see if that matches with what you are expecting and what you are seeing in the "worklists" management console?

I do have K2 admin rights and I have also checked with another user account just to be sure there isn't something weird going on with that.  I am referring to the Worklist management area where you can see all worklist items (even the ones not assigned to you).

I ran the report and for the running Activity it show the "destination" to be K2Server which is the account K2 runs under, but the destination user should be a different account.  Interestingly, my production server says the same though even though an activity could be assigned to me.  On my production server it appears the "Destination User" only shows up in the report under "Slot Data" and that field is only populated when the task is complete.  Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

I just ran another process on this box and it appears that this issues is only related to one workflow.

anyone have ideas for this?  It's virtually impossible to debug processes when I can't see who the tasks get assigned to

Hi,

I know this issue. In our case it is coming with Release 0803 - we make a Call and it seems to be a K2 Bug. We are still in contact with K2. I think it will be the best - you open a ticket for this.

I have an open ticket, thank you for your response.

Hi all,

I'm having the same issue right now. Fresh K2 install and a newly deployed workflow is running fine, but the "Worklists" in the management area show nothing (only my own tasks). I'm a K2 administrator. The K2 Log shows nothing except of some sending, receiving and authenticating messages (all with "debug" or "info" level)

Have you got a solution from K2?

I have received a hotfix for this issue from K2 Support.  It appears to be working however I have only been using for a few days and it's only on a development machine.  You'll likely need to contact K2 Support for the fix.

Yes this is a known issue in 0803 which is solved by a private hotfix KB000277.

This is already fixed in 0807.  If the timeline isn't too urgent, I would suggest waiting for 0807 before doing any deployments as 0807 has been optimized quite a bit over 0803.  See here for details.