Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to enable the field on the form by checking if the Current User exists in the "Owners" SharePoint Group then make it editable otherwise Read-only. How can I do this in K2 Appit?

Thank you,

Chowdary

Hi chowdary

Please see below screenshot  that possible can assist in what you are trying to accomplice ( If you are still experincing this issue please )

12914i74E7C933DC091906.jpg

12709i57B8218F79B65C33.jpg

11119iC58C0AB8EC09C5DF.jpg

13239i32D3220BFD61C3F5.jpg

If this was helpfull , please can you click on the drop down and mark this as Accept the Solution

Regards

Hi Heinrich,

Thanks for your help!!

Here I want to check If the current User exists in "Owners" SharePoint  group, then make it editable. How to achieve this?

Thank you,

Chowdary

Hi Chowdary

Use the 'Sharepoint Group Service' instance and create a Smartobject using 'SharePoint Groups' in that.

Use 'Get Users in Group' method.  Get those values based on the Group Name(Owner) to a hidden listview

Use 'For All Rows' condition and check whether the current user is in the SP group and the make the field editable based on that.

Hope this helps

Nidhin

Hi Nidhin,

Thanks for your reponse!!

I was able to achieve this using "SharePoint Integration Helper Methods" SmartObject and executing IS User in Any One Group method. To find this SmartObject go to System --> SharePoint Integartion --> SharePoint Integration Helper Methods.

15505i3F28EDCC6CE6BDC2.png

Hope this will be helpful to someone.

Thank you,

Chowdary