Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a K2 project in K2 studio. That project references a webservice. Everything works fine (constructor, calling method, receiving responses,...).

However, everytime I close K2 studio and reopen the project I have to add the reference again because the reference call cannot be resolved anymore after a successful deployment. So I have to remove the reference and add it again to the process...

Does anyone know why that happens?

How can I solve that problem (instead of removing and adding it again...)

Many thanks in advance!

amanax

This is a known issue that should be resolved in the next release in a couple months however if you run the deploy wizard and then cancel the deploy after the build is successful you should see that the error goes away.  This should be easier than having to remove and re-add the reference each time.

-Eric

Hi Eric,

unfortunately, building the solution without deploying it didn't solve the problem. When I open the the reference event the constructor and methods aren't shown (red exclamation mark --> cannot be resolved).

I hope the next release will come soon!

amanax

Yeah I realized after posting that building the project didn't quite solve the issue.  The workaround for now seems to be to just remove and re-add the reference.

-Eric

I have the same issue but with local Assembly references. When I change the assembly under the referencing process my reference events goes wrong. The parameterised method invoke are disappear but a red exclamation appear. When I'd like to add the method invoke to the same event it throw Null reference exception and the K2 Studio do not respose anymore.

Unfortunatelly I have a lot of reference events in my processes and I have 12 process. It is hard work to create reference events every time when the assembly has modified.

Is there any workaround? (I combine the working and not working process file it has some differencies -  may It can solve the problem I merge the files?)

Is there any information when the fix will be came out? (K2Eric said: This is a known issue that should be resolved in the next release in a couple months)

Thanks for reply...

We have the same issue here. Any news?