Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a workflow running on a form, and there is an activity that I would like to add.

basically get a list of users out of a group, and call a smart object create method for each member.  I create a for each reference, and I grab the Item index out of that and put it in the assignee column

all is well so far BUT my issue is that I can't grab single username out of the result, it always seems to put them all in the colum during the smart object creation method.

take a look at the screen shot.

Any poniters? Ideas?

Thanks

16769iDBD21BBCB8E93E3D.jpg

Zack, 

When you say, "I grab the Item index out of that and put it in the assignee column" 

Are you pulling the data from the smartoject directly? IF not, try pulling data directly out of the smartobject. 

I posted about this after I had issues with the for each loop, I am not sure if what you are describing is the same scenario. 

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/For-Each-Loop-of-Rows-in-a-List-View/m-p/85122#M25946

Chad

You were correct! 

I used the get list method from the smart object and the reference item index as the delimiter in the smart object create method!

Very well elaborated! thank you