Skip to main content
Need help!
We have K2 Sp1 one one server and SQL on different server. We use windows authentiction.
I've already set up user rights on 3 directories, and not allowing anonimus access in IIS as mentioned in one of the topics. But I'm still getting next error, when I try to go to workspace as non-admin user.
thanks
Ines

Server Error in '/K2V3/Workspace' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server was unable to process request. --> Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --> Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --> Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'.]
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
Workspace.Net.ReportService.FilterService.NewUserTemplate(String UserName) +50
Workspace.Net.WorkSpace1.CreateSession() +1204
Workspace.Net.WorkSpace1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +232
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032
Has anyone found a workaround or solution for the above described problem?
icon-quote.gifjoshuat2dc:
Has anyone found a workaround or solution for the above described problem?

I think you should not allow for Anonymous access in your web site. Why not you try to uncheck the anonymous access in IIS.
Is your IIS server on the same machine as your K2 server? Are you running SPS on your K2 server?

Possibly, the logon credentials ae getting lost - we usually see this when the IIS and the K2 servers are on different machines, i which case you should consider implimenting Kerberos to allow the IIS server to impersonate the user to the K2 server.

Otherwise, check that the IIS website has been added to the local intranet zone in the browser and that the security settings are set to log on with the current username and password.