Skip to main content

Hello, I am new to K2 and i just been playing around with smart objects and smart forms. I was able to create a smart form that stores data in a Sharepoint List, however when i try to do the same but on a sql database i get the error below. If i run the SQL smart object created by the SmartObject Tester from the SmartObject Tester it work flawlessly, but when i try it from the smartform i get the error. Any Ideas what is causing this issue.

Thanks

K2 Smartforms Error------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'.

•Type: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException

•Source: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client

•Method Base
◦Member Type: Method

◦Name: ExecuteScalar

◦Module
◾️Scope Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll

◦Declaring Type
◾️Full Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer

•Stack Trace:
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(XPathNavigator nav, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer svr)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(String xml)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

Hi Ces

What "Authentication Mode" have you selected for your SQL Service Instance?

If you have selected Impersonate then check out the following:

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/NT-AUTHORITY-ANONYMOUS-does-not-have-rights-calling-SQL-Server/ta-p/74688

http://help.k2.com/kb001607

Thanks Andrew that worked.

Andrew, I'm having this same problem.  When I try to click the link you provided i am given an access denied message...You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Yes  I am getting access denied on that link too! The second link should work though,