Skip to main content

When launching the configuration analysis after a fresh installation of K2 4.10060.1370.0, I have got the following error :

Log on as a batch job
---------------------
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Le mappage entre les noms de compte et les ID de sécurité n’a pas été effectué
   à SourceCode.Install.Common.LsaWrapper.GetSIDInformation(String account)
   à SourceCode.Install.Common.LsaWrapper.GetUserRights(String account)
   à SourceCode.Configuration.Checklist.Tasks.SecurityPolicies.OnValidate()
   à SourceCode.Configuration.Checklist.Model.Task.Validate()
Duration: 0,0156238 seconds

This is in french, "le mappage entre les ... effectué" is "No mapping between account names ..." in english.

the account that is running the K2 Service have "log on as a batch & service" rights (cheched with rsop), and the account is resolved by PsgetSID.

Anyone have a clue ?

Hello,

I am having the same problem, did you solve this issue? I would be greatefull  if could tell me how.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem.

I made the manipulations mentioned in documentation help, but it is not resolving this error.

Any help please!!

Thx

@Batiste I assume error you see is older version of this error message/Setup Manager check. Please have a look at the following K2 community KB:

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/K2-blackpearl-4-6-8-Setup-Manager-shows-Log-on-as-batch-Job/ta-p/76037

There is an issue when K2 4.6.x Setup Manager shows Log on as batch Job error on Configuration analysis stage when run on non-English version of Windows Server. Message is displayed in red text in Windows localization language. As far as I'm aware it is alway crop up on all localized/non-English versions of base OS and is still present in recent versions of K2 Setup Manager.

I heard an opinion that this can happen when domain local groups are dropped and recreated, but I doubt that this is the cause as I seen and was able consistently reproduce this issue on VMs with French/Russian/German versions of Windows.

Solution would be grant the "Logon as Batch Job" rights to 'Domain Users' group on K2 Server machine. This is required to enable the K2 Server to pass-through user credentials properly, i.e. it is used for K2 pass-through authentication and single-sign-on. Once you have performed this step you can ignore the error.