Skip to main content

Symptoms

I installed K2 server today and got a temp license key. I followed all the steps and installed everything required.
But if I try to rum smart object tester. I get the error "Could not connect to server. Primary Credentials not Authenticated"

Diagnoses

Client was running 4.6.6 on an unsupported OS. Requested client to upgrade and install 4.6.7 which supports his current configuration.

Resolution

Installing 4.6.7 allowed client to use the functionality he was looking for. We ran into issues with having smart action emails being sent with the following message, ""The message you provided was not understood by the server. Ensure that the serial number of the task is included in your reply. You can find this in the original notification or on your K2 worklist. You can reply with 'Actions' to get a list of actions."

Had client disable smart actions for exchange in the K2 Blackpearl setup and emails stopped. Client asked for information on how to edit the string table entries, provided him the following document:
http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2blackpearl/UserGuide/4.6.7/webframe.html_Reference-WS_MCon-Workflow-StringTable.html_tracksearch=string table VALUES

Be the first to reply!