Skip to main content

Hello folks,

I have created a composite smart object to keep a relationship many to many between to smart objects, which I show it in a check box list, the user can choose as many options as apply, to load the list works fine(class2) when the user select the items and create the request, the system creates the related records normally, but when I try to open smart object (class1) it does not load the composite SO (selected items) into the checkbox list(class1class2).

This is what I'm doing on the view:

11073i0FCA09620058F4AF.png

Dear ,

From wt i understood by ur Pictures and rules , i would suggest one thing and correct me if i was wrong ,

In ur case u r loading the data , then u populate the check box list , which will lead u to wt u have right now , it will not show the saved/selected items,

if wt am saying is the right scenario , so please switch between load and populate rules ,

make ur populate rule first , then u do the load rule .

Hope it helps!

Best regards.

Thanks, I already tried your suggestion and it did not work either  lookm, this is how i set the rules, first populating the list and after loading the view. When i followed the instrucciotns from http://help.k2.com/kb001304 it worked the first time the loading and everything but now is not

11287iCDFB7010057D67AE.png