Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am using Lithium theme for my form. I have encounter issue with ListView Paging.

I have enable few properties in K2HostServer file which enable page count for Listview.

It works fine if i used default theme provided by K2.,but if i applied Lithium theme to my forms them i am not able to see total page count and Move Last Page option

Can you please let me know if i need to enabled something else to make it work.

Thanks in Advance

15224i576D411C6276DF83.png
12373iE8875168C51DEBA2.png

Hello,

Could you check your K2 Smartforms runtime web.config file whether this key is set to true:
<add key="SmartObject.RuntimeListViewRowCount" value="true" />

If not, kindly make the change. But before anything else, do make a backup of this web.config file.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

SmartObject.RuntimeListViewRowCount"  is true in config fiel.If i havent used theme then i can able to see the row count but after i applied theme i am not able to see row count.

Hello,

I have tested this on my end with all the out-of-the-box themes available and Lithium was the only one that does not have the total number of pages available (<< < x of n > >>). EnablingSmartObject.RuntimeListViewRowCount did however show the button to last page. This behavior might be by design, at least with the Lithium theme. You can confirm this by logging a support ticket addressing this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I will log ticket to check this.