Skip to main content

Symptoms

Literal no longer working on list views

Diagnoses

I have multiple list views that I have literal tags in the headers. As you can see in the attached, the Literal selection is no longer working after our upgrade to 4.6.10. The html markup is displayed in the view.
In this case (there are others) I had to set the font size with a div tag, because the font size selector in that section doesn't work either.

Additionally, with the addition of the AutoLookup control in 4.6.10, is there a way to prevent the user from selecting anything other than a value in the lookup? IN other words, I don't want them to be able to add their own value.

Resolution

Issue: I have multiple list views that I have literal tags in the headers. As you can see in the attached, the Literal selection is no longer working after our upgrade to 4.6.10. The html markup is displayed in the view.
In this case (there are others) I had to set the font size with a div tag, because the font size selector in that section doesn't work either.

Additionally, with the addition of the AutoLookup control in 4.6.10, is there a way to prevent the user from selecting anything other than a value in the lookup? IN other words, I don't want them to be able to add their own value.

Resolution:

We were able to find a work around for you to change the text color header. I apologize that it took so long. Please find the attached word docx 'Header Color 90054' for information.

Be the first to reply!