Skip to main content

I always like to work with Designer with Firefox is the most responsive from all the browsers that I have tested...

however found creating and app with tabs and about 8 Views.... working on passing parameters to the heading view for the name of the tab something changed.

now in FireFox and Chrome the list view display like in vertical View instead of Horizontal.

14237i9CCE7F7AD5BFD40D.jpg

I did some testing on changing the main Form width to 800px and try to inherited to all the views... seems like something crashed... I went and remove my changes... however everything still the same, the weird thing is that IE still who correctly as original.

Any ideas will be appreciated it.

For some reason this was caused with the Portable Version of Firefox. after deleting the files within the folder and overwrite with new files. The views start working correctly. very strange but just wanted to share.

When using FireFox Portable or Chrome Portable, and trying to render a List View that has the option "Enable Filtering" Enabled. the page does not render this Filter Search as 3 Columns in 1 row. Instead render vertically and in three rows with broken functionality.

The issue happen using FireFox Portable and Chrome Portable.

Using IE 11 is working normal.

Here is the screenshots of the issue... 11131iDA4F4A1A4D3C5FF2.jpg

I really enjoyed working with Firefox in Designer seem to be the faster browser... but with this issues, is not an option... I wonder what could be causing it.

Dino.