Skip to main content

I have a number of workflows where different people are assigned to work on the project at intervals throughout the project's life. I would like to set up a list view for a group of people who are involved in the later stages of the workflow. However, I would like to filter out the projects that haven't gotten to their specific stage yet.

To do this, I thought it would be simple enough to add a filter When column 'x' is empty; however, that is not an option in the list view edits. The options are When column 'x': is equal to / is not equal to / is greater than / is less than / is greater than or equal to / is less than or equal to / begins with / contains.

Is there a way to fill in the required information so that the projects will not appear in the list view if column 'x' is equal to 'empty'?

This is more a SharePoint question than a Nintex question.  But it's actually pretty easy.  You set your filter up to be when column 'x' is not equal to.....and you leave the value field empty. happy.png  SharePoint will then filter out anything that is empty.  Here is a link with a picture. https://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/55126/how-do-you-say-blank-to-sharepoint

I also converted this from a discussion to a question. 

Thank you so much, Brendan! That's exactly what I was trying to do! I just couldn't figure out how to enter in 'empty', so I was trying things like [null] or (empty) with no success.