Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a checkbox with a column of True/False boolean values. I want the column to show the Checkbox (either checked or unchecked) based on whether the value is true or false. Currently the checkboxes are not visible by default and is only visible when you double click the list item. I would like the checkboxes to appear by default without having to select the list item.

Thanks

12217iB85DD7D14D210210.png

Dont think thats possible, I have tried to the the same before.

I agree this is something I'm not sure you can actually get the view to do. However I found an older thread with a very similar problem, perhaps one of the solutions there will help you.

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Rendering-a-checkbox-in-list-view-display-area/td-p/61963

Hi All ,

Can anyone please tell me , how can we set checkbox list horizontally ?

I have try this , but didnt get . 

Thanks in advance

Ruchi

Dear  @CHIRU,

I'm using K2 SmartForms 4.6.9, I believe that the checkbox list control has more properties than the previous versions.

If you are using the latest version which is 4.6.9, you'll need to set 2 properties to make it horizontal:

1- Stacked by property, choose the Row option

2- No. of items, According to your checkbox list items, for example you have 9 items in your list then the No. of items has to be 9 or more if your items number   change dynamically, this determines how many items you want per row

13743i82402B87164A3302.png

whis it helps