Skip to main content

Symptoms

Hello K2, from the Language Pack release notes http://help.k2.com/kb001695 it sounds to me like static labels of the View Flow should be translated to the associated language. However, that does not seem to be the case for me. I installed French and changed my browser's language preference. I observed it is working correctly (or mostly correctly) in the K2 Worklist SmartForm and K2 Designer, but NOT at all on the View Flow report. Can you please assist? I tried restarting K2 service and IIS. I have attached some screenshots.

Diagnoses

Might be issue with the french language pack and the viewflow components. Testing on another 4.6.11 machine to see if installer was working properly. Installation was a success and the viewflow language pack could be seen in french on test environment. May have been a flaky issue with the installer.

Resolution

Uninstalling the French Language Pack and then reinstalling it solved the issue. Most likely the dlls for the view flow were not manipulated/changed to include the newly installed language pack. Installer may have missed certain dlls such as SourceCode.Viewflow.SLViewer.resources.dll and SourceCode.Viewflow.Controls.resources.dll but did modify those that applied to the K2 Desginer and the Web Part.

Be the first to reply!