Skip to main content

Symptoms

We have not upgraded Stage and Production to 4.6.9. Our Network administrator followed the KB article KB001671 to fix our K2 for SharePoint App on March 26th. I registered the new app for the SharePoint site I'm using on April 2nd.

I have users getting the following error from trust.k2.com:

K2TSTS20002: An error occurred while processing an authorization response (error_from_idp)
access_denied

I have two users getting an error similar to but not exactly like the one from article KB001671 and I believe it may be related to the 4.6.9 upgrade and our new K2 for SharePoint app.

We are currently on K2 Blackpearl 4.6.8 and I had a thought that perhaps my network administrator accidentally downloaded the SharePoint app for 4.6.7 instead but have been unable to confirm this. The K2 for SharePoint app version we have now is 4.4120.4.15. I have been unable to find this version mentioned anywhere on your knowledge base site or the community site in order to check it.

I have looked for authentication popups being blocked by their browsers, I don't always see a blocked popup but the one time we did and allowed it, she signed in and we still got the K2TSTS20002 error.

Diagnoses

If your K2 blackpearl environment is running a different version than your K2 for SharePoint app, you may encounter this type of errors.

Resolution

Customer was able to resolve the issue by upgrading K2 to 4.6.9.

Be the first to reply!