Skip to main content
I can not seem to get the k2textbox to display previously entered information.
I visit the start page fine. Enter the data and submit it. I log into the k2workspace see an item in the worklist but the k2textboxes are all blank and nothing happens when I select the buttons on the page
However when I go to reports and look at the Process Instance Data all the data enetered at the start page is listed

My start page is
activity = start
pagetype = PlanPage
and process, solution, etc are all set

my k2textbox has the datafield set
my button on the page is a plan button

the next page
activity = Approval (the name of my activity)
pagetype = ClientPage
and the same process solution etc

my k2textbox has the same settings as the previous page
my buttons are finishbutton s

I am a new user...
thanks for your help

--Alex
Does the user that is opening the approval page have view participate rights on the process?
icon-quote.gifNeilM:
Does the user that is opening the approval page have view participate rights on the process?

In our test environment all users have all rights
are you running any code on the onload event for the client page, or any other events that fire before the page is rendered?
icon-quote.gifNeilM:
are you running any code on the onload event for the client page, or any other events that fire before the page is rendered?

No.
Its working now.

First I installed ASP.NET 2.0 this stopped me from even being able to compile the k2 smart form b/c of errors. Then I uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled and initialized the previous version of ASP.NET. After that my k2 binding problems went away. I'm guessing that reinstalling ASP.NET fixed some setting that was causing the problem.
My View is:

You Shouldn't view the smartform from a single IE.

You should view it in workspace/worklist.

Because maybe there are multiple request sent to the same person.then the system can't decide whose data should be load.then nothing but nothing is loaded.

if you view it from workspace/worklist,you will see all datas