Skip to main content
Hi

When I drag a K2Datagrid on to my aspx page, it tells me "There was an error rendering the control. Check to make sure that all properties are valid."

Can someone please tell me how to fix this, as this is a critical part of this page.

Thanx
Hi

Hmm, have been testing and trying to recreate that problem and could only recreate it on Windows 2003 Server. Could you please provide more infomation like SmartForms version, VS.net version and OS details?

I would however recommend installing Service Pack 1, I tried recreating this problem with SP1 but could not.

Cheers
Jaco
Hi Jaco

I've got Hotfix 2 on my computer as well as Windows Server 2003. My VS.Net version is V7.1.3088, that's Visual Studio 2003. K2 also told me that this is only a problem with Hotfix 2 and Server 2003, and that they fixed it in Service Pack 1.

A work around is to copy the older version of K2Utilities.dll (version 3.3279, I think this is the hotfix 1 version) into the K2.Net 2003 bin folder. This allows you to work with the datagrids. I haven't tried this with service pack 1 yet.

Thanx