Skip to main content
Rui,

I have the same type of problem. I have two forms.
One the first form the k2datagrid is bound to an XML field. The user fills out that form and then my process leads to another form with the exact same k2datagrid on it. However, now when second form is loaded the grid is not displayed. It is as if the control does not exist on the page.
I have verified all of my xml bindings and still can't figure out it.
I also verified that the XML data is getting saved by viewing my process instance data - it is there - the grid just isn't working right.

The strange thing is that it WAS working for a while and then stopped.

I have opened a support ticket but we have yet to resolve the issue.
I will update this thread with any resolution/workaround that support gives me.
I'm using Version 3.6090.1.0.

I'm Binding the K2Datagrid with the XML Field through the properties DataField and DataXPath, and it works fine, the K2DataGrid assumes as columns the elements of the XML.

Strange Behaviour:
- When the Xml Field is still empty the K2Datagrid displays an empty record.
- When the Xml Field has been populated the K2Datagrid disappears.

I can see in the xml Data In workspace - Process Instance Data that the XML was populated.

Is this a known bug, or am i missing something?
thanks for the information. My workaround was to transform the xml into a dataset and binding it to a regular datagrid.
After looking at the issue with support I accidently discovered that a textbox on my form that is linked to another XML field is what was causing the problem. This text field was bound to an XML field whose datatype was set to date/time. After I changed the datatype for my textbox not to be a date - my k2datagrid displayed as it should.

You want to see if you have any XML fields with a date datatype.
I hope this helps.

Rui,

I am back to square one on this issue.  After resolving the issue with the date datatype in my XML and getting the datagrid to appear (for a while) my k2datagrid has now disappeared again.

Can you go through how you transformed the XML in your K2 process into a dataset to use with your .net datagrid?

Thanks,

SDixon