Skip to main content

We are using the K2 Worklist Webpart in SharePoint and we have it set to display online 10 tasks at a time so it has multiple pages. We can click on any of the tasks on the first page but if we want to go tot he second page it never loads/refreshes. The refresh button that is on the top right of the webpart just spins. I have not found any errors in any log files on any of our servers (K2, SharePoint) or even the local pc. I have also tried changing the filter and it does the same thing, it never refreshes.

Has anyone had this issues, if so is there a known fix? We are running K2 Blackpearl 4.6.4 and SharePoint 2010. It has worked in the past so i'm not sure why it is not working now.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

On your worklist settings please check if the "Enable paging" is checked. this will allow you to navigate and choose items on the next page.  Also check if there is a value on the "Refresh Interval" (eg. 900000)

or

From Within SharePoint Designer 2010

Asynchronous update can also be configured on any data view web part from within SharePoint Designer.  When you open your list view or data view page and click to put your cursor anywhere inside the data view part of the page, the contextual ribbon will then display 4 tabs in a “List View Tools” section.  On the Options tab, there’s a section with all of the settings you’ll need.  Check the box next to “Asynchronous Update” in order to make the other two options enabled.

Note that each time you set up asynchronous update on web parts, there will be hits to the server each time the refresh is done.  Just something to consider in planning… don’t go crazy with this feature.