Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am facing a wierd error, while opening a task created in the K2 worklist after I submit an Infopath form in MOSS. I have my default ports of the workflow server changed to 4444 instead of the default 5555 and Workflow Management server to 4242 instead of the default 5252. I have edited the K2 worklist web-part as well (Modify Shared Web-part) to change the necessary K2 Host Server etc. ports to reflect the new ports. But, when I open a task from the K2 Worklist, it still tries to open the port 5252, which is no longer available. So, it gives an error saying the task could not be opened.

Any ideas in this regards would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Anand

Which version of K2 blackpearl are you using? Also, are you opening the InfoPath form in the client application (i.e. MS InfoPath) or are you using Infopath Forms Services?

we are using the latest version of K2 (807) with the lastest update(.2.370).

We are using the infoPath Services. the keberos authentication is also running fine and is pointing to the right ports (4444 and 4242).

the string table on the workspace reflect the port modifications.

After checking every single connection entry (K2 Server, MOSS Components, Visual Studio), to make sure everything is pointing to the new port (4242) it is ,indeed, a bug on the k2 side. the lab team will be working on it and hopefully will release a patch very soon. the work around:

- Access the code for your event ( on the .kprx page, right click on the event --> view Code --> Event item)

- a .xoml page will appear. right click wherever you want on the canvas and select View Code 

-on the .xoml.cs page make sure you select the "_k2" member and look for the following function "SetWorklistURL" and change the code from:

_worklistURL = string.Concat(_infoPathWebServiceSiteUrl,

"?K2Server=", k2ServerName,

"&SN=", K2.SerialNumber,

"&XmlFN=", _xmlFieldName,

"&Lib=", libUrl,

"&OpenAsWebPage=", _openAsWebPage,

"&SPURL=", K2.Configuration.SaveFormSPSiteUrl,

"&Single=", _isSingleInstance.ToString());

to integrate the new port:

_worklistURL = string.Concat(_infoPathWebServiceSiteUrl,

"?K2Server=", k2ServerName,

":4242",

"&SN=", K2.SerialNumber,

"&XmlFN=", _xmlFieldName,

"&Lib=", libUrl,

"&OpenAsWebPage=", _openAsWebPage,

"&SPURL=", K2.Configuration.SaveFormSPSiteUrl,

"&Single=", _isSingleInstance.ToString());

Save the code and redeploy your Process.